Age of Bronze History — free digital historical magazine in PDF format. The history of the cradle of human civilization on 43 pages.
Bronze was the first artificial material. The Bronze Age turned the small settlements of the Fertile Crescent into the first civilizations. Sumerian and Egyptian, Canaanite and Hittite, Minoan and Mycenaean and other cultures made history in the IV-II millennium BCE in the Bronze Age.
Age of Bronze History magazine will tell you about ancient times, when the Egyptian pharaohs sought to surpass the grandiose buildings of their predecessors, the Sumerian scribes wrote epic legends about the exploits of Gilgamesh, the Minoan ships moved goods and ideas between countries and peoples.
The magazine will tell you about our common past and the heritage of all humanity:
- Hundred Years' War: Confrontation Between Lagash And Umma,
- Mysterious Keftiu: The Problem Of Cretan-Egyptian Relations,
- Treasures Of The Maykop Kurgan,
- How To Read The Epic Of Gilgamesh,
- Human Sacrifice In Ancient Egypt,
- Cycladic Figurines: Keros Idol Head,
- Sumerian Worshipers: Substitutes Before The Face Of Deities.